An open forum to discuss all aspects of the AC&Y's Structures and Facilities.
3 posts •Page 1 of 1
Here are recent views of Medina on my HO scale AC&Y layout.... experimenting/evaluating with scenery techniques using scratch-built and kit-bashed/upgraded commercial structures.
- Houses on West Smith
- P1000076 - Copy.JPG (243.4KiB)Viewed 7829 times
- Looking East along Smith Rd.
- P1000073 - Copy.JPG (239.09KiB)Viewed 7829 times
- Looking North up Court St. from AC&Y crossing
- P1000072 - Copy.JPG (236.2KiB)Viewed 7829 times
Bob, Your urban modeling looks great. The scences look recognizable and believable and will provide a great setting for AC&Y trains. I look forward to seeing your layout in person again. Keep us posted on your progress.