Letter from Mr Peacock

An open forum to discuss the AC&Y Railroad Historical Society
wadegriffis

Letter from Mr Peacock

Postby wadegriffis » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Today received very sad news. i just want to say I appreciate the efforts of all the people that made up the ACY Historical Society. I only wish I could have been more help. Distance made it very difficult to be more active, but I really enjoyed the conventions. I will continue to design and get printed ACY decals , so if you run into a car type that needs decals keep me in mind. My e-mail is : griffiswade@yahoo.com . Drop me a line and I can get you a list of items I have done. Let's keep modelling the ACY and maybe I'll see you at a show.

Mr. Peacock - your letter said you were going to refund 2013 dues. Please keep mine and put it towards the archive effort.
Again - Thanks

Wade Griffis

prrshifter

Re: Letter from Mr Peacock

Postby prrshifter » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Sad news, but under the circumstances it is probably the correct thing to happen.
Ditto Wade's comments and you can keep my 2013 dues for the archives.
I do hope that the website will continue to remain active.
I also belong to the DTI Modelers yahoo group. It's an informal group with no structure, just a bunch of folks trading information. We have meet in various locations once a year in August for a number of years.
Maybe the ACY fans can do the same.

Jim Kehn

Peacock
Site Admin

Postby Peacock » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:42 pm

First off thanks to both of you! The AC&YHS Website is going to keep going and get even better! We are just transitioning to a more sustainable model. Stay tuned and keep contributing here!

pslota

Postby pslota » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:20 am

Sorry, did I miss something? I saw no "Letter From Mr. Peacock".

Return to “AC&Y Railroad Historical Society”