The elevator building was owned by Spencer Feed & Supply. Over the years, the elevator served as a lumber storage building and also the business office for Tri-County Oil.
The HO-scale Spencer Elevator model is entirely scratch built with only commercially available windows, corrugated metal siding and two brands of slate shingles being added.
- Looking West at Northern Exposure
- IMG_2340 - Copy (2).JPG (146.33 KiB) Viewed 2360 times
- Looking East with Section House and AC&Y Depot
- IMG_2343 - Copy.JPG (119.32 KiB) Viewed 2360 times
- Southern Exposure of Spencer Elevator
- IMG_2336 - Copy (2).JPG (111.79 KiB) Viewed 2360 times
Thank you for sharing the scenes of Spencer! It's easy to identify the 2 different stations in Spencer by their paint schemes.
Looking forward to future pictures of your railroad.
- View of Prototype
- acy0104-R01-043 - Copy.Jpg (216.51 KiB) Viewed 2136 times
- Busy NKP-AC&Y Spencer Interchange
- IMG_2339.JPG (118.6 KiB) Viewed 2359 times
- View Northwest
- P1000448 - Copy.JPG (263.11 KiB) Viewed 2359 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest