It's Official!

An open forum to discuss all aspects of the Akron Canton & Youngstown Railroad Historical Society's upcoming book. We are looking for additional images, AC&Y graphics, advertising, etc.
Luke
Forum Moderator

It's Official!

Postby Luke » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:56 pm

It's official! Your Society has signed an agreement with Morning Sun Publications to produce a long-awaited all-color book covering the AC&Y and A&BB. It will be 128 pages and contain approximately 250 images plus related maps, timetables, AC&Y advertising brochures and ephemera. Due to the national distribution channels and quality reputation of the publisher, this Society sponsored project will contribute handsomely to the legacy of the AC&Y-A&BB. We are recruiting those who wish to help and/or support our effort in any manner. We will match you to the areas where we most need help. If you can assist in the next 2-3 months, kindly contact Bob Lucas or Carl Lantz with your primary interests and skills. Thanks in advance! REL
Last edited by Luke on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

mattwoods

Re: Can I Help?

Postby mattwoods » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:16 pm

That's great news! Thanks to all who made this come about. I am really looking forward to the finished product and believe it will be a great resource that will increase the awareness and visibility of the AC&Y and ABBRR. I would be happy to help in any way needed.

Free-mo Tim

Re: Can I Help?

Postby Free-mo Tim » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Luke wrote:It's official! Your Society has signed an agreement with Morning Sun Publications to produce a long-awaited all-color book covering the AC&Y and A&BB. It will be 128 pages and contain approximately 250 images plus related maps, timetables, AC&Y advertising brochures and ephemera. Due to the national distribution channels and quality reputation of the publisher, this Society sponsored project will contribute handsomely to the legacy of the AC&Y-A&BB. We are recruiting those who wish to help and/or support our effort in any manner. We will match you to the areas where we most need help. If you can assist in the next 2-3 months, kindly contact Bob Lucas or Carl Lantz with your primary interests and skills. Thanks in advance! REL

Good evening,

What kind of time/interest/skills are needed for this project?
I'd like to offer my assistance in helping to complete this project.

I believe that a PM would be a good way to start the conversation.

Respectfully,

Tim Moran
Akron, OH

Return to “AC&Y - A&BB Book”