An open forum to discuss all aspects of the AC&Y's Structures and Facilities.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
There were several storehouses behind the diesel shop. The largest was the Stores building, an elongated building with a loading dock on the north rail served side. It contained everything from nuts and bolts to dimensional lumber. It was painted tuscan red. Attached are photos looking down from the hill above Brittain yard and east along the lane between the Stores building and the diesel shop. Hope this helps! REL
- AC&Y MOW Trucks.jpg (68.06 KiB) Viewed 1394 times
- DS040708212950.jpg (206.72 KiB) Viewed 1394 times